Linux Shared Hosting
Get your Business Online in an Affordable way
Blazing Fast Web Hosting for Your Business
It is true, Linux web hosting is really a “wish come true” for novices because it provides a wide range of valuable and useful tools based on “one click installation”.
Starting at $0/year
LINUX SHARED HOSTING FEATURES
Designed by experts, our web hosting architecture is built on premium Dell servers powered by Juniper switches. Our hosting infrastructure is customized to match our priorities of delivering fantastic stability, scale and redundancy.
All of our linux shared hosting plans come equipped with cPanel, the undisputed market leader, so that your customers can manage their hosting package with ease through the best management solution in the market.
Our web hosting plans include a powerful email solution that allow unlimited number of email accounts with POP3 and IMAP support as well as a sleek webmail interface.
Built to support languages like PHP,Perl and Ruby on Rails, our linux hosting plans come coupled with Softaculous that powers 1-click install of over 300 applications and scripts including WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento
It is our continuous endeavor to build secure web services that our clients and customers enjoy. This is why all our communication and data that powers our web hosting servers are encrypted with FTP over SSL (FTPS).
SECURE SHELL ACCESS
Our linux shared hosting allows SSH access so that you can execute commands, manage files and reliably operate your hosting from a remote computer over an encrypted channel. Enabling SSH on ResellerClub Linux Hosting one that we strongly recommend!
5 REASONS WHY LINUX IS THE MOST COMMONLY USED HOSTING PLATFORM AMONGST NOVICES
- It offers the flexibility to change your shared hosting platform from Linux to Windows anytime you want. The best part is that it won’t affect your website’s performance or any other aspect.
- Linux is an open source platform that supports many free open source apps. This means that you can get thousands of applications and add-ons without paying any licensing fees; making it the most economical hosting option.
- For the more technically inclined, Linux is the most acceptable shared hosting platform for scripting language like PHP, MySQL, Perl, etc and databases like mSQL, MySQL etc.
- Open source software means that users contribute to its development. This is done through a huge online community of technical and experienced people who are always there to help. In other words, you will definitely be provided with a solution no matter how critical the problem is.
- Linux shared hosting is flexible and compatible, as developers from all over the world keep experimenting in order to build the most compatible platform with latest online technologies.